Chizuko Yamada is a bilingual Classical homeopath.
She lives in Yokohama, and has clients in Yokohama, Tokyo, Saitama and other areas.
Homeopathy sessions are available both in English and Japanese.
1985- present : Freelance Conference Interpreter (English-Japanese)
2010- present : Homeopath (Classical Homeopathy)
1979 International Christian University (major: psychology)
2010 IACH (International Academy of Classical Homeopathy) Japan
2010 FCH (Faculty of Classical Homeopathy)
2017 PCM (Process Communication Model) by Taibi Kahler Ph.D Advance Course
Session fee (not including remedy)
90 minutes 17,000 Yen
2nd session and afterward
60 minutes 14,000 Yen
please feel free to contact me if you have any question.
- Graduating from the university, I first worked for Toshiba.
- After two years, I quit the company, and became a English-Japanese conference interpreter.
- Worked hard as an interpreter at NHK and other TV stations, and also at conferences.
- Due to the job stress, I got panic attack, and suffered from it for almost ten years.
- I tried qi, aroma therapy, and other natural therapies. I also tried SSRI(psychoactive medication) but panic was not cured.
- Then, I encountered Homeopathy.
- Homeopathy cured my panic attack in just six months.
- I graduated Homeopathy school as the top student, and since then, I have been working as a classical homeopath.
Homeopathy approaches your lifeforce.
Lifeforce integrates your whole organization and adjusts you from the top.
That is why homeopathy works for mental/emotional and physical disturbances.
It will support you for panic attack, depression, menopausal problems, PMS, irritation, migraine, hay fever, gastro-intestinal problems and others.
profile in Japanese (with photo)→ プロフィール